tirsdag den 18. marts 2014

Happy belated St. Patricksday!!

I haven't celebrated St. Paddys since I studied in England over 10 years ago. It was fun and since I love Irish beer it was a blast. So to remind myself of all the fun I had I decided to get in on this year's celebration - and here is what I did.

I started out with this basic mani and had it all planned out. At least I thought so. But when it came to stamping the pot'o'gold on my ring finger I suddenly remembered I had thought of painting one of my nails gold.


A lot of facepalms later I got myself together and started stamping. And then I got to the Claddagh and realised I still hadn't gotten it all together. So I topped the middle finger with Ninja Polish Shillelagh and was good to go.


Last year I bought some plates from Messy Mansion one of which was this St. Patricksday plate. It is very versatile and though I will only get to use it once a year I'm still happy I bought it :)



I used Camelot for the pot'o'gold and should probably have used my Black stamping polish though that one isn't always a guarantee for a clear transfer either.



And these were the polishes used for this mani:


Have you made a St. Patricksday mani and want to share it? Follow this link to add the inlinkz script to your blog post:

get the InLinkz code