mandag den 25. august 2014

Fancy Friday #66: Duo

The second of my summer forgetfuls is this gorgeous mani.

This prompt made me instantly grab for this collaboration duo: Pahlish and Elevation Polish:

Pahlish Romance, a lovely dove gray polish with micro glass flecks *dies* and squishy deliciousnes:


Elevation Polish Bromance is a gorgeous glitter topper with white hexes, squares and circles and copper flakes in a clear base with coppery holographic shimmer.




The combination is wonderful if you ask me. It leans a bit on the safe side but there is something really attractive in that.


I think it is the copper flakes and shimmer that really sets it apart when you use these two together. Can't stop looking at my nails :D


I realised when I put Romance on that I really do need more Pahlish in my stash :D :D