mandag den 18. august 2014

Fancy Friday #68: Glitter

I'm waaaaay behind on my Fancy Friday manis but I will post the previous ones also. For this week the theme was glitter.

Not much to say about this other than I combined three of my favourite brands and some amazing glitters they have created!

Base colour for this mani is also amazing - and that is a lot coming from me, I usually don't get excited about pink polish, but this one...Fabulous!!! China Glaze Purple Panic is neon pink with a slight blue shimmer that really sets it apart!! I love it.






My cuticles are a right mess. I did order a Bliss Kiss nail kit but apparently USPS screwed it all up and shipped my lovely nail oil to SPAIN - how in the world do you mix up Denmark with Spain????

Well anyway, I hope you like this specific glitter combination, I myself love it!!!

Forsinket igen-igen, men det er sådan det er lige for tiden, rollingernes skolestart har taget forrang for neglene :D. I dag er det glitter og jeg har kombineret glitterlakker fra tre af mine favoritmærker. Og som base har jeg brugt China Glaze Purple Panic. Den er fantastisk - hvis du ikke ejer en pink neonlak, må og skal du købe den her!!! Perfektion!!!!