fredag den 22. august 2014

Fancy Friday #69: Untried/Untested (Polish or technique)

Well, well, well - this mani ended up covering all aspects of today's Fancy Friday Challenge.

The polishes used here are untried and the technique is - for me - untested.

In one of the facebook nail polish groups I'm in somebody linked to Sveta_sanders on Instagram who does amazing 15 seconds nail art tutorials. When I saw her swirl all the nail polish with an orange stick I knew I had to try it for this challenge.


And I actually got pretty good results with it!


The polishes used are Zoya Marley and Zoya Valerie.




I had so much fun doing this that I'll have to try it sometime in the near future!



And the best thing?It was so easy to do. Just paint a couple of layers and then immediately swirl with a rosewood stick in the wet polish :D.


I hope you enjoyed this mani, I sure did enjoy making it.

Remember to check out the other Fancy Friday ladies out.