tirsdag den 19. august 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday #30: Glitter Topper

I was in Sweden when I did these nails and one of the polishes I always bring is Elevation Polish's travelling polish Dark Cloud. It all started out in a facebook fangroup where I'm a member. Lulu created a very limited glitter topper that we could buy if we promised to take it with us when we travelled. The challenge was to do a mani and photograph the polish at a holiday destination - and then post pictures in the group.

It soon developed in to a set concept where Lulu has made Dark Cloud part of her core collection - and she invites people to share their travel stories with it. And since I am in Sweden at least twice a year it has been travelling with me there for a couple of trips now.

So naturally I felt the need to use it for this challenge :D - as it's partner I have chosen Alter Ego Nail Enamels Beach Comber.  I love the blue base and the lavendar glitters I think they go really well together.





I absolutely adore this combo!!!! And if it wasn't for the fact that my untrieds are in the 100's I would wear this again very soon!