fredag den 19. september 2014

Fancy Friday #71: Inspired by Autumn

Here we are more than halfway through September and we are almost having an indian summer here in Denmark. Warm, sunny days where wearing more than a t-shirt and shorts will have you brake out in sweat :D.

Which makes this week's Fancy Friday challenge quite funny as it really is nothing like Autumn yet ;). Except from the leaves. Everywhere they have started to curl and change colour so I took my inspiration from that mix of orange, brown and green in varying stages.


The green base colour is Essie Sew Psyched, I love the colour and the formula is great with this one - it's almost a one coater.


This is Halloween, an awesome glitter topper from Dollish Polish


And the ever lovely Crunchy Leaves from Girly Bits. It is exquisite and I love that orangey-dark brown-copperish colour I get with it when I use it without undies. I must say I rarely use polishes if I have to use 3+ layers to get it opaque - but for this (and a couple of others in my collection) I am willing to do almost anything, that's how gorgeous I think it is!!!!



A little stamping on the thumb to give the mani that extra autumnal feel. I used Messy Mansion plate no. 16 and a copper shimmer stamping polish from Dashica.


Oh, and a macro shot of the stamping pattern.


And remember to check out the rest of the Fancy Friday bloggers to see their Autumn inspiration :).

Ugens Fælles Fredag udfordring er inspireret af efterår, hvilket jo godt kan være lidt svært at få inspiration til, når vejret er opfører sig som om det stadig er sommer :D. Jeg ser dog bladene på træer og buske skifte farve i disse dage, så de farver har jeg taget udgangspunkt i denne gang.

Og husk så lige at få kigget på de øvrige efterårsmanier ;)