søndag den 26. oktober 2014

52 Week Pick 'n' Mix Challenge, week 4: Gray+Colour

The two prompts for Pick 'n' Mix this week are 70's and Gray+Colour - and today I'm doing the colour prompt.

I love gray nail polish and have quite a few of them but obviously I'm not using them enough. Enter my Nail Tart Challenge and I am finally wearing gray again ;).


Rescue Beauty Lounge Stormy is a golden oldie and I wanted to give it a touch of Halloween, so I searched through other golden oldies in my stash that would fit the bill and came up with: Illamasqua Gamma - an almost neon orange, Lime from Dior for the green dots and finally Electric Violet from Dior for the purple dots.


If you spot some wobblyness in the dots it is because I used my non-dominant hand. I still struggle with my dotting tools even though I practise frequently.


In the pictures on my phone the purple dots were colour correct but on my computer screen they look a bit more blue. How do you see them?


Make sure to check out the other Nail Tarts Pick 'n' Mix mani's - there are some awesome combinations going on!!