lørdag den 1. november 2014

Fancy Friday #77: Halloween

All Hallow's Eve has come and gone - at least here in Denmark. A little bit late but I still want to share some of my Halloween nail art with you guys so a couple of posts will be Halloween related.

I got my Halloween themed What's in-die Box earlier this month and I decided to include some of them in this mani.


Here is the entire collection - from left to right:
Lilypad Lacquer Skulloween, Peita's Polish Ghost Gutz, Glam Polish Paranormal, PrettyPots Bewitchery, Emily de Molly Night Terrors.


 I actually only used three of the polishes for this design which is Ghost Gutz, Night Terrors and Skulloween. The base colours for this mani is Dior Lime, Dior Electric Violet, Rica Whiteout, Sinful Colors Purple Gleam, Orange Crush and Emerald Envy.


I used my Messy Mansion MM22 for all the stamping and I actually had to shrink one of the images to get room for the Trick or Treat stamp. Unfortunately the textured surface seemed to eat the text so all you see is that sunny kind of stamp


 The cat is a NailVinyl that I bought three weeks or so ago...


 And a close-up of the Jack-o-Lanterns...




Remember to check out the spooky and Halloweeny nails the other girls have come up with.

Denne uges tema er Halloween - og da jeg næsten lige har fået min Halloween What's in-die Box ind ad døren blev jeg enig med mig selv om at bruge dem til lidt nail art.

Og check lige de andres fede designs!!

An InLinkz Link-up