lørdag den 15. november 2014

Fancy Friday #79 : Favourite Nail Polish or Design

This week's challenge is a bit of both. As you well know I am a devout Elevation Polish believer. And though Lulu creates oodles of gorgeous polishes there is one that has always been my favourite. It is the one I choose when I need a pick-me-up or feel all my lovely pastels are a bit boring. Not so with this beauty.

I give you: Elevation Polish Toubkal, my all-time favourite nail polish!


It hits all the right buttons with me. It is a totally vampy colour (my first nail polish colour crush was on all things vampy) and it has glass flecks in abundance - a finish I've been crazy about since back when I bought Illamasqua Raindrops at it's initial release.





For good measure I've thrown in a favourite design and a go-to mani:

Stamping and Skittlette.

Usually I use as many different polishes for the skittlette as possible but with this one I really just wanted to show you that one. So in order to make it a skittlette I found some rhinestones in my  nail art travel case and put them on my thumb and ring finger. They only sat for a couple of hours since I only attached them with top coat :D


I love stamping and try to incorporate it in as many designs as possible. For this challenge I chose my Messy Mansion plate MM44 - with an absolutely gorgeous lace design. I received my new stamper heads from Messy Mansion - I finally got hold of the soft ones, and let me tell you, they stamp marvellously!!! I don't think I've ever had a this clean and crisp design!


I think it is gorgeous!!


Don't forget to take a look at the other favourite designs og nail polishes from my fellow Fancy Friday challengers.

Så er der dømt yndlingslak. Jeg er jo helt vild med Elevation lakker og elsker det meste af det Lulu laver. Især denne skønhed, Toubkal,  får mig til at tabe vejret når solen lyser over den. :D Jeg har så lige stemplet lidt henover den og pimpet den med et par rhinsten ;)